Take a close look at this picture. I'm sitting in the aisle seat on our flight to Los Angeles, when the guy to my right takes his shoes off. Confusion sets in. Is that a hand on his foot? No, that's a foot. Clearly I have a hand, with five fingers. He has a foot, with five toes. Why am I so confused? Oh yea, his socks have individual toe holes, like a glove. Don't see that every day. Weird. I ordered a Budweiser, we landed safely.
Friday, February 2, 2007
Look Closely...
Take a close look at this picture. I'm sitting in the aisle seat on our flight to Los Angeles, when the guy to my right takes his shoes off. Confusion sets in. Is that a hand on his foot? No, that's a foot. Clearly I have a hand, with five fingers. He has a foot, with five toes. Why am I so confused? Oh yea, his socks have individual toe holes, like a glove. Don't see that every day. Weird. I ordered a Budweiser, we landed safely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment