Next Monday is my first track day of 2007 at Miller Motorsports Park. Last year I didn't take any pictures or video of my track days, something I hope to remedy this season. In case you're interested in the view from the driver's seat, click here for a video of the East Track (the full track is often split into East and West tracks that are rented out separately).
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
MMP East Track Video
Next Monday is my first track day of 2007 at Miller Motorsports Park. Last year I didn't take any pictures or video of my track days, something I hope to remedy this season. In case you're interested in the view from the driver's seat, click here for a video of the East Track (the full track is often split into East and West tracks that are rented out separately).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment